Frequently asked questions
1. How to book an initial consultation call?
You can book your free consultation call by clicking the ‘Book free support sessions’ button below, or click here. Our friendly bot can also help you to book the call.
2. What to expect during the initial call?
During the first call, our peer support worker will understand your needs and preferences. We then create a personalised support plan. The call is usually 20 minutes long.
3. How to book ongoing support sessions?
Our peer support worker will offer ongoing support sessions based on your availability. A confirmation email will be sent with details of your next session.
4. Is there any limit on the free support sessions?
We offer 4 free sessions lasting up to one hour each (6 free sessions if you receive benefits allowances). You don’t have to use the full hour, we’re here for whatever your needs are.
5. Can I book additional sessions after free ones are used?
Yes. After the free sessions have been used, we charge a fee of £10 per session as a donation. The fee is payable via our donate page. This amount helps us support more people.